Monday, December 4, 2006

Seth doing his thing. I was so proud of him. He jumped right in and started to play with four guys who speak very little, if any English. Their reaction to his playing is always big smiles and nods of approval. This is Sunday morning at the Acacias Community Church. At night we sang, spoke at Timbauba, about 45 miles away. We arrived late, and I had to coax Seth into joining the band who had already started, but he agreed, and the reaction was just the same - especially from the 10 year old drummer and bass players -big smiles and nods! Kenny's testimonies were a great blessing in each service. I did "Zacheus" without being able to check the sound or the powerpoint in Portuguese. The Lord helped us all to be a blessing, and to be blessed beyond words. All of these guys play most of these instruments very well - amazing! And my new Martin guitar is a big hit. It has spent more time in other people's hands than my own - another blessing from God!

No comments: